Monday 28 November 2011

My Brainstorms, Lesson 5, Lesson 6 And My Own Research

The things i have learnt and got ideas on from my past few posts are my brainstorms on the genres; drama, comedy, horror and action for thoughts on my own pre title sequence, also my lesson 5 and 6 has helped my greatly in thinking about my own ideas for my pre title sequence.

The four brainstorms that i did helped me as they allowed me a greater look into some of the genres that i may consider to do when it comes to thinking of ideas for my pre title sequence. The genre that i thought went most well and that i could write plenty of information on was the drama genre, as it would be very easy to make this sort of title sequence in a school. Also the ideas that i have thought of specificly for this genre are vast and are very well thought through, so when it comes to thinking of what to do for my groups pre title sequence and thinking of the genre and narrative, then i will have some input as to what we may want to do. The two genres that i thought didnt go down so well when brainstorming was the action and horror genre, these didnt go well, as i couldnt think of the full narative that may occur in the film and i also struggled to put together a narrative.

Lesson 5 helped me boost some of my ideas when it came to my pre title sequence as it allowed me to understand how a film pitch is created and also when it comes to the production companies i was able to understand what the big 6 are or as some would say the big 2 and the little 3. Also when it comes to understanding film production i am now able when making my own idea for my film with my group, it ill allow me to understand what budget i need, also it allows me to understand if i was to make an idea for a film, i would know what film company would want to buy this idea off of me.

Lesson 6 was a very helpful lesson to me as it allowed me to catch up with any coursework that i needed to complete on my blogger. When entering the lesson i was already up to date with most work on my blog so this lesson allowed me to do further research into the pre title sequence world and to explore more films pre title sequences and allow my ideas to expand beyond all imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment