Thursday 29 December 2011

Lesson 12, 13 And 14

In lesson 12 we had a blogging catch up lesson which allowed us to complete any unfinished work that we may have had regarding our blogs. For me this lesson was helpful in many ways as I was already up to date with my work so this allowed me to improve my work by adding greater detail to what i had already done and correcting any mistakes that I may have made in my work. This lesson also helped me as I could check with my teachers to see if there was any work that I may have missed or if they had any problems with the layout or quality of work that i had put on my blog.

In lesson 13 we began to draw up our ideas for our pre title sequence on storyboards, this required our group thinking of how we could go about filming our title sequence. Also in this lesson we thought of some ideas of what font we could use for our pre title sequence titles. There were many ideas that we thought of when thinking about the titles for the title sequence as I had analysed many exisiting title sequences.This lesson gave me plenty of ideas for our pre title sequence as we were now placing all of the pieces together to make one picture. In this lesson we would use all the research we had previously done and combined it to plan and begin to draw up our storyboard for our pre title sequence. This lesson helped me as it gave me plenty of time in which to plan and draw our pre title sequence, the benefits of doing this in this lesson was that when one of us was drawing the other two members in our group could be thinking of ideas for the font for our titles.

In lesson 14 we finished off the drawing of our pre title sequence storyboards and began to look on the website 'Da Font' for different font types that we could use for our titles. In our group we designed a questionnaire with many possible fonts on and gave it to the class for them to decide which would be best for our title sequence. This lesson was very useful as it allowed us to get other peoples opinions on the fonts that we had chosen as well as which one they thought that would suit our title sequence best. Also the feed back we got from other students allowed us to broaden our minds with what font we could use. Furthermore the feedback that we were given was extremely useful as it gave us a chance to go back to the drawing board and see if there were any other fonts that matched the feedback we were given. This lesson was also useful as it allowed more time to plan and prepare our pre title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment