Tuesday 17 January 2012

How I Keep Organised




The images above show just how i keep organised with my blog in order to keep up to date with blog posts and things i have to do. The first of the the two pictures at the very top is a word document will all of my blog posts up to date so that i know which ones i done and the order i did them in. The image below it is a screen shot of my blog and my planning ahead so that i know what blog posts i am still yet to do, it also allows me to plot my path of my blog so that i am able to see where it is going. The benefits of doing these two things are that i am able to keep a smaller record of all my blog posts, it also allows me to keep highly organised with what i am currently doing, what i have done and what i plan to do. The biggest benefit would be that i am able to plan far ahead by making new blog posts that consist only of the title and label so that when i look at it on my blog, i can look at the title and know exactly what i'm doing. If when i look at the title i cannot remember what i was planning to do then i can look at my word document of my blog posts and i can look at it and read the notes that i had wrote on what to do for that blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment